Compact Size Toaster Oven
Internal Size: 3 in (H). 9.5 in (D), 9.7 in (W)
Built-in upper and lower lamps for temperature control and suitable for roasting & toasting food.
Removable Crumb Tray
Cleaning the Crumb Tray on the Bottom of oven. Swing-open the crumb tray, tip back oven and pull the crumb tray knob forward and then down. Cleaning the crumb tray often will avoid any accumulations.
ABS handle is comfortable to grip and high temperature resistance as well as visual glass door for monitoring the toasting process at any time.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Toasting Bread Instructions
1. Remove the oven tray and place the bread on the oven rack. Avoid toasting on the oven rack with runny ingredients such as butter.
2. Plug the power cord into the outlet.
3. Set the temperature dial to the highest setting (“Toast”) so that an even browning is achieved with both heating elements.
4. Select the toasting duration with the timer dial, which is usually between 3 and 6 minutes for bread. The power indicator lights up as soon as the oven heats up.
5. If needed, turn off the oven manually by setting the timer dial to the 0-position.
6. A signal sounds when the timer has elapsed and the power indicator turns off when the oven is switched off.
7. Open the oven with the door handle and use oven mittens to remove the content.